Kalinchowk trekking is a newly open trekking trail with thulopatal village tour
Kalinchowk trekking is newly open trekking trail also as non-touristic area where you can see panoramic view of Himalayas and you can go from Kathmandu driving via Barabise or Kharidunga. Both trekking trail are vey fantastic and romantic where you have opportunity know the lifestyle, culture of Tamangs, Sherpas, and Brahmins.
The kalinchowk is the main destination of our trek; you can reach to Kalinchowk after crossing some villages mainly inhabited of Tamangs, Sherpas, and Brahmins. Along with this, there is panoramic view of Mt. Gauri Shangkar and Sunkoshi River on the way is the main attraction of the trek. There is opportunity of spectacular view of Mt Everest range, Annapurna, Lamjung, Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Shisha Panga , Langtang, Dorjee Lakpa, Jugal Himal, Amabamori, Gauri Shanker, and Namburi Himal from the highest altitude of Kalinchowk (3579meters). Among the all mountains, The Mt. Gauri Shankar can be seen in front of you, which makes your trip more marvelous.
There is also a prominent temple of the Hindus called the Kali temple. Two natural springs originate from this area which are called Sundhara and Tama which are the main source of the very big two rivers the Sunkoshi and Tama Koshi rivers.On the way of Kharidunga to Kalinchowk forest of Rhododendron gives you the unforgettable memory. And you can saw the many species of bird and the Nepali national bird Pheasant (Danfe) on the way.
Dolakha Kalinchowk trekking ends at Thoulopatal village’s people welcome tourists and village people show their tamang traditional culture on the request of tourist. Tourist can eat and dance with village people for entertainment if want. All this, the trek ends return back to Kathmandu.
Day 1: Kathmandu to Khari Dunga ( 6 or 7 hours by drive)
Day 2: Khari Dunga to Kuri (on walk)
Day 3: Kuri to Kalinchok dada on walk
Day 4: Kalinchok Dada to Thingsar or nearby tarevir on walk
Day 5: Thingsar to Bigu Gumba on walk
Day 6: Bigu Gumba to Chilangkha on walk
Day 7: Chilangkha to Laduk on walk
Day 8: Laduk to Suri doban on walk
Day 9: Suri doban to babare on walk
Day 10: babare to Kharka on walk
Day 11: Kharka to Hunumante on walk
Day 12: Hunumante to Khawa on walk
Day 13: khawa to Thuloptal on walk
Day14. Thulopatal ( Visit of Thulopatal village, and we climb to Khale dada for the panoramic view of Mt.Gaurishanker, P.k hill, dorjelakpa peak. Phokchhermo peak )
Day15. Thulopatal Rest we show you local people Tamang dancing and singing )
Day16. Thulopatal to Kathmandu (188 km) Drive: by private bus
|No of Guests||Price ( With GSG )||Price ( With ESG)|
* All Price is Per Person Price
Our Tour Package includes
* Airport/Hotel/Airport pick up and transfer by private car/van.
* 4 nights accommodation in twin bed sharing basis with breakfast at standard hotel in Kathmandu.
* Sightseeing trip in Kathmandu Valley as per above mentioned itinerary and all entry fees.
* Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee and hot water during the trek.
* Home-Stay/Community Base Lodge accommodation during the trek.
* 1 experienced, helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples), their food & accommodation,
salary, equipments & insurance.
* All transportation by private vehicle.
* All necessary permits.
* First Aid Medical Kit box.
* Tourist service charge,
* Office Service charge
* All Government Tax.
Our Tour Package doesn't include
* Any meals (Lunch and Dinner) in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
* Travel insurance.
* International air fare to and from Nepal.
* Nepal Tourist Visa fees.
* Items and expenses of personal nature.
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
* Personal Trekking Equipments.
* Emergency Evacuation (Helicopter Rescue).
* Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, because of landslides, domestic flight delays, political disturbance, and strikes etc.
* Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost included.
* Horse renting and additional porters during the trek.
* Tips for guide, porters, driver...