The Helambu area is just north of the Kathmandu valley. It's very popular for short trekking route, it has many scenic villages of indigenous Sherpa and Tamang people and. People here call themselves Sherpa's but their relationship with the Sherpa of Solu Khumbu is distant. They have their own culture, lifestyle, different dialects, but they are believed on Buddhist so you will find many old Buddhist monasteries in the villages this trek offers the experience of being in a typical Sherpa village and many ancient monasteries. It is a golden chance to learn about life in our villages.
Day01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing( Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, Swyambhunath)
Day 03: Drive, Kathmandu to Sundari Jal and trek to Chisopani.
Day 04: Chisopani / Kutumsang(2436m)
Day 05: Kutumsang / Tharepati (3600 m)
Day 06: Tharepati / Tarke Ghyang (2550 m)
Day 07: Tarke Ghyang / Kiulntar Day 08: Kiulntar / Talmarang
Day 09: Talmarang / Melamche Bazaar and drive to Kathmandu.
Day 10: Departure or travel your own destination
EXTEND YOUR HOLIDAY
The program will be followed by sightseeing, Village tour, Rafting, Hiking, Horse ridding and the Mountain flight on the interest of the clients.
Note: Contact to us for the price of trekking and other more information.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport transfers by private vehicle.
- Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu on a twin sharing basis including breakfast.
- Guided Tour of Kathmandu City with expert tour guide and private vehicle
- Government license holder experienced, Trekking guide and porters (1 porter for between 2 trekkers basis) with their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance, clothing and medicine.
- Twin sharing Tea house/Lodges Accommodation during the trekking
- Daily Meals chosen from the Menu (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- Langtang National park Trekking Permit.
- TIMS (Trekking Information Management System) Card for the Langtang Trekking .
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Nepal New Generation (T shirt, Duffle Bag, Map of Trek and Trekking certificates)
- Kathmandu to Trek start point transfer by Local bus ( private land cruiser are also available by adding separate cost)
- Trek finish point to Kathmandu transport by Bus/Private vehicle depending on trek ending point.
- Comprehensive pre-departure information and trip dossiers
- Welcome/Fare well Nepali Dinner in Kathmandu
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and all Government Taxes
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Nepal entry visa fee, you can get Nepal visa up on arrival in the Airport.
- International Airfare, City tour Sightseeing entry fees.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, hot water.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, sweets, snacks, beverages and bar bills, camera battery charging.
- Travel Insurance (Essential – Should include emergency evacuation coverage while trekking up to 3800+ meters).
- Personal trekking gears
- Tips for tour/ trekking staffs and driver
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.