This Trekking area is situated on the Central Northern region of Nepal Ganesh Himal, Tsum valley with Manaslu Trek
This Trekking area is situated on the Central Northern region of Nepal. This region offers spectacular views, untouched natural, and splendor, wild and friendly inhabitants. The Ganesh Himal is named after the elephant-headed God of Good Fortune. The Ganesh Himal can clearly be seen from Kathmandu Valley.
The Range of Ganesh Himal is as (Ganesh I, Ganesh II, Ganesh III, Ganesh IV) stand out like crystal, that is the "Great Himalayan Chain" forming the skyline This great Himalayan massif is contained between the valley of the Budhi Gandaki in the west and Bhote Koshi in the east, which becomes Trishuli Khola in the lower section. Near the Ganesh Himal base came there are two amazing lakes, one is Black and another is white and Twin waterfalls Ganga and Jamuna, bring joy to your heart. Visit this area in March or April, and you see the mountainsides red with magnificent Rhododendron blooms Nepal's national flower.
Visit of Gorkha, the birthplace of modern Nepal. This was the home of King Prithvi Narayan Shah, who fought many wars to unite the tiny kingdoms spread throughout the land now known as Nepal. His palace can be seen on the top of a hill at Gorkha. This area is also the homeland of the original Gurkha warriors.
And another site around Manaslu offers a unique opportunity to experience the relatively "untouched" region of Nepal. Opened for trekking only in 1991, it provides spectacular beauty along the western border of Nepal and Tibet/China and this area offers a combination of rich cultural heritage, unsurpassed beauty, and biological diversity and provides a mastic view of the Tibetan plateau against stark white Himalayas this is a truly spiritual place.
Now, this is a controlled trekking route that requires special permits to organize trekking groups to venture round its spectacular circuit Fantastic mountain scenery, spanning altitudes from 575 m to 5100 meters Dramatic Larkya La (pass) is one of the friendly passes of Nepal.
Tsum valley, unknown and undiscovered to everybody and finally hatched with exploration under initiation from TAAN (Trekking Agent Association of Nepal). It is beautiful yet untouched by any trekkers. This scenic and panoramic landscape is in Gorkha District which holds the historic background of whole Nepal's Shah Dynasty. Mountains, Culture and Tradition, Landscape, and adventure are what specifies this trekking area. Tsum, derived from the Tibetan word Tsombo means vivid'.
Key information of trek:
Trek Name : Ganesh Hima, Tsumvalley with Round Manaslu Trekking
Trek Duration: 32days and 35days including Kathmandu
Special Season: February, March, April, May, September, October
Trek Grade: Moderate
Group Size: Min 2 to Max 12persons in a group
Min high altitude : (760m) Beshisahar
Max high altitude: 5135m(Larkya pass)
Mode of Travel : Drive: Kathmandu to Syabrubeshi and Drive: Beshisahar to Pokhara via Kathmandu
1. Arrival Kathmandu transfer to Hotel(1320m)
2. Kathmandu valley sightseeing
3. Kathmandu to Syabrubeshi (Trek starting day
4. Syabrubeshi to Ghatlang (5-6hrs walk)
5. Ghatlang to Yurikharka(5-6hrs walk)
6. Yurikharka to Somdang (5-6hrs walk)
7. Acclimatization at Somdang
8. Somdang to Neulikharka jungle(5-6hrs walk)
9. Neulikharka to Sherthung(5-6hrs walk)
10. Sherthung to Lhaba khading khola.
11. Lhaba khading to Kharka jungle
12. Kharka jungle to Shera/yersha village
13. Shera to Machha Khola(930m-9km-5 hours walk)
14. Machha Khola to Dobhan (1410m-6 hours walk)
15. Dobhan to Philim(2040m-5.5 hours walk)
16. Philim to Chumling(2363m-3.5 hours walk)
17. Chumling to Chhokangparo(3010m-8 hours walk)
18. Rest day at Chhokangparo (3361m-5 hours walk-around)
19. Chhokangparo to Nile(3700m-3 hours walk)
20. Nile to Bhajyo(Chhekya)( 3240m-4.5 hours walk)
21. Rest day at Bhajyo(Chhekya)( 2400m-7 hours walk)
22. Nile to Chhen Gompa(3200m-4 hours walk)
23. Chhen Bompa to Chumje(2468m-5 hours walk)
24. Chumie to Bihi(1990m-7 hours walk)
25. Bihi to Namrung(2660m-7 hours walk)
26. Namrung to Lho(3180m-6 hours walk)
27. Lho to Samagaun(3525m- 5 hours walk
28. Samagaun to Samdo(3860m-5 hours walk)
29. Samdo to High Camp(4460m-5 hours walk)
30. High Camp to Bimtang(3930m-7 hours walk)
31. Bimtang to Dharapani(1920m-8 hours walk)
32. Dharapani to Ghermu(1100m-7 hours walk)
33. Ghermu to Beshisahar(760m-8 hours walk)
34. Beshisahar to Kathmandu(1300m-6hours by private bus)(Trek ending day)
EXTEND YOUR HOLIDAY
The program will be followed by sightseeing, Village tour, Rafting, Hiking, Horse ridding and the Mountain flight on the interest of the clients.
Note: Contact to us for the price of trekking and other more information
|No of Guests||Price ( With GSG )||Price ( With ESG)|
* All Price is Per Person Price
This Cost Includes + 4 P/p
o All transfers with Tourist bus or privat vehicle to Arughat / KTM
o 3 Night Hotel in Kathmandu with B/B
o Guided sightseeing in Kathmandu valley all temples/Monastery entrance fees.
o All accommodation and meals during the trek
o All necessary paper work with Trekking permit
o All government and local taxes.
o All Nepali’s staff salary.
o Nepal’s insurance
o Guide and potters
• Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
• Excess baggage charges
• Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
• Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
• Travel and rescue insurance
• Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc.)
• Tips for guides and potters